Note to finders of meteorites
- I prefer that you send your information by email to
- If you call and get my voicemail (highly
likely) I will not call you back.
- If you send a rock sample, I will not send
it back unless you send return postage.
- If you have not bothered to do basic
tests--such as seeing if a magnet is attracted--don't
bother me with a request. (Click here for meteorite ID help.)
- Please understand that when the economy is
down, finds of "meteorites" go way up. I get
several requests each day like yours. If your rock is likely a meteorite, I will try to help,
but I have my limits